The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used one actually...I hate paying retail. Not my usual style of guitar but it was so light, no fret wear or scratches at all...thay said used but I just don`t see any evidence of that...not a single pick scratch on the guard nor p`up covers. If I don`t get along with it I`ll just give to my nephew for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only blemish is the sticker residue on the p`ups covers...but I can live with that. I`m afraid to rub too hard and take the aging that was applied to the covers...I can see some shiny gold under there. I`ve seen other models in the shop that have a flat finish on the body so they did the same to the hardware.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm not too big on SG's but it is for sure a nice catch.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well this is my first SG so I didn`t know what to expect. If I just wanted to buy 3 Duncan humbuckers like those, I`d have to pay slightly more than half of the price I paid for the entire guitar. Lacquer finish, long tenon, the Duncans, ebony fretboard...a lot of guys don`t like the single screw truss rod cover but honestly...that kinda cosmetic stuff just doesn`t matter to me. Gonna go play it for a while more before hittin` the hay eh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts