1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
that is pretty neat!

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Saw that too. It should give the OX a run for it's money. It's priced the same too so that will limit appeal.
If they only made the price point $999, they would have won. But the whole “Waza” (we can double the price!) thing puts it out of contention.
Yes a Freyette Powerststion/Ox Box for the everyone, but waaaaayyyyyy too $$$$$$ (imo)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The only thing I care about is how well it works as an attenuator/reamper. If it sounds better than the PowerStation then I will be interested. If not, all the other features are basically moot.

TG

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
If they only made the price point $999, they would have won. But the whole “Waza” (we can double the price!) thing puts it out of contention.
Yes a Freyette Powerststion/Ox Box for the everyone, but waaaaayyyyyy too $$$$$$ (imo)
I looked for a price point and couldn't find one. Any info on that?

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
I think the variety of settings for the resistive load is an interesting twist. I wonder how much difference it makes.

But ya, really too bad about the price. Boss coulda had a huge impact if they dropped the Waza thing and about half the retail price. Maybe they're saving that for NAMM 2020 and getting the early adopters with this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts