The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We finally got to release the premier for "References to the dead" off our EP "Dragging Hell" via Exclaim! today. Much thanks to New Damage Records and Yeah Films for helping make this a reality!

They gave us a nice little write-up with the video here:

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/sparrows-references_to_the_dead_video

Pretty proud of this one :yesway:

I hope you guys dig it!

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
.... Congrats Budda!

I had no idea that you were making a music video.

When will "Dragging Hell" be released?

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot, everyone! Once we started filming the second half with the strobes, things got interesting haha. It was a blast though, and Yeah films were a great team to work with.

.... Congrats Budda!

I had no idea that you were making a music video.

When will "Dragging Hell" be released?
Dave, we released it last fall :)

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All good! This EP came out last year, we are about to start recording our second LP.

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
I don't know why but this never showed up in my 'New Posts'.....

Congrats! As was said, production looks and sounds great.

Also, singer's guitar looks vaguely familiar......

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! It's easily my favourite live shirt and I hope it lives for a while, as its out of production.

@keto I'm suggesting that haha.

@Alex Dann thank you - its the #1.

We start recording drums tomorrow for the next one!

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Sorry Budda I never saw this thread! The video just grabbed me totally and wouldn't let me go! This is first rate, professional quality and effing amazing! Congratulations! Will you be playing any venues soon or in the future? I would love to come out and support you!

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry Budda I never saw this thread! The video just grabbed me totally and wouldn't let me go! This is first rate, professional quality and effing amazing! Congratulations! Will you be playing any venues soon or in the future? I would love to come out and support you!
Thanks! We'll be out starting in April. I know we have a slot at Canadian Music Week in May, I just don't know what night the showcase is.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Budda I can't tell you how your vid impacted me today! I am just mesmerized by how tight the band is! The video was really creepy and intriguing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts