The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been a big fan of Matt Good. I'm looking forward to his new one Hospital Music. I wasn't big on White Light Rock N' Roll, but from what i've heard so far this is more like Avalanche or Audio OF Being than WLRNR

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm actually really digging what I've heard of Hospital Music as well so far... from what it sounds like Good has put together a really solid and complete album. For those of you who have facebook they have an advanced listening 'group' kind of thing you can join to check it out in more detail... its pretty awesome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ahhhh thank-goodness for streaming from the website... but at the same time its such a tease!

Walking around today I whipped out the iPod and felt an urge for some hospital music... alas... I have to wait until I get home... on my computer and log into the damn site!!! Arg... thank goodness the wait is almost over!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah.... no I didn't know there was a way to save streams... that will definately help next time...

however, on topic now - this album is pretty damn good in my opinion. it has the standard Matt Good feel which is nice because I always liked his style a lot but at the same time this album has a really nice 'feel' to it. Basically I'm trying to say that I love this record... its ridiculously good in my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah.... no I didn't know there was a way to save streams... that will definately help next time...

however, on topic now - this album is pretty damn good in my opinion. it has the standard Matt Good feel which is nice because I always liked his style a lot but at the same time this album has a really nice 'feel' to it. Basically I'm trying to say that I love this record... its ridiculously good in my opinion.
Agreed my freind! Agreed!

·
Premium Member
16,815 Posts
my friend bought it, he likes it. i've heard the single a few times, and i've always liked MGB stuff so im gonna get it, and a few older ones as well. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts