The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Just registered to the forum. I have been a reader for a while and figured it’s time to register. I’m from Nova Scotia in Cape Breton. I started playing at the age of 7 and am now 29. Apparently I always had toy guitars dragging behind when I was even younger lol. I consider myself a collector though most of my instruments are newer, the oldest being a 87 Ibanez. My main guitars are mostly my American Strats and a Gibson Les Paul Signature T. Figured I’d introduce myself. Looking forward to talking with the rest of you great Canadian guitarists!

·
Premium Member
17,593 Posts
Welcome to the GC forum!

Hope to see you posting often and starting some new threads.

What amps do you have?

What type(s) of music do you like to play?

What are you "GASing" for at the moment?

What did you have for breakfast on June 12, 2011?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Hi !
I also have many quite new stringed instruments : I describe myself as a SOUND collector.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys!
Just registered to the forum. I have been a reader for a while and figured it’s time to register. I’m from Nova Scotia in Cape Breton. I started playing at the age of 7 and am now 29. Apparently I always had toy guitars dragging behind when I was even younger lol. I consider myself a collector though most of my instruments are newer, the oldest being a 87 Ibanez. My main guitars are mostly my American Strats and a Gibson Les Paul Signature T. Figured I’d introduce myself. Looking forward to talking with the rest of you great Canadian guitarists!
Welcome aboard - I'm new here as well. Grew up on Cape Breton myself.

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Hey guys!

Welcome aboard. I like your avatar choice...

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Very nice! Is that a Clapton Strat? I remember having one of those a long time ago.
It's my "homage" to Eric's Crash#1 guitar. It has a Fender Custom Shop Clapton neck, but otherwise is made up of bits and pieces of other strats, some custom pickups, and a USACG lightweight ash body that I had painted by a member here on this forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts