The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I'm new to this site so good day to you all and hear is some of my musical equipment. Fender Pro Reverb 1965 production #2, Fender Reverb Unit 1964, Fender Bassman 1966 modded with a Torres tube buffered effects loop and other work done, Ampeg SVT 1972 with all Mullard Preamp tubes and SVT 410 HLF, Schecter PJ 1982 with one piece heavilly quilted or birdseye maple neck, push/pull volume buttons, Harmony H-46 Stratotone Mars 1960.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
very cool gear.
The framed Harmony ad is a nice touch. My first 1/2 decent guitar was a Harmony Meteor. I thought it was great. Kinda wish I'd kept it now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Harmony Guitars are going up in price but not like the Gibsons and Fenders. I needed a guitar I could use to test the tube amps I fool around with. I Blackfaced my buddys 1969 Fender Super Reverb last year, I don't know how i got to do this as he is really anal about his gear and when I phoned him up to tell him it was done and tested, he asked what I tested it with, of course I told him it don't need no darn petal to get distortion now since I tested it with my bass guitar. :sport-smiley-002: All I could hear is silence on the phone, it was worth it:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts