The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Figured I would create an account here as buying/shipping to the US is becoming too expensive and generally problematic.

Also, this may be a good forum to find cool peeps to jam with!

Cheers,
C

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
I’m another Barrie guy... I used to buy and sell mostly stateside... but now it’s rare with CITIES Reg’s and all the crap from the carriers (FedEx needs you to jump hoops before they’ll let the duties go on US made goods returning and they are total pricks about it - didn’t used to be that way!)
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, seems like a friendly place!

Yup ultimately, border issues sealed it for me. I was mot interested in sending another pedal to AnalougeMan to get modded (as I have with several others) but with exchange and the risk of never getting it back, at least without paying more than its worth, I have just given up.

Actually, I am fortunate that I got one of my dream guitars years before as anything wood is getting super hard to ship. The last thing anyone needs is having spent $$$$ on a guitar to find out you are never going to get it!! Oddly, only the US is the problem, order from South America and if it doesn't touch US soil, you can get pretty much anything shipped...

Cheers,
C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts