1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
I can't quite make out the name - and, of course, I can't identify the shape,

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
LOL... same here. Give me a crisper picture and please tell me what's on the headstock... then I might be able to congratulate you!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry about that, its a Lyon by Washburn model LCT24. I will post a better pick when I get some more. Its a great guitar for a noob like myself!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Congrats, then... I am something of a Washburn fiend. At last count I have three of their electrics, one acoustic/electric and one bass. Everything but the bass is pretty outstanding. Good company. I don't know much about the Lyons, though - I'm guessing it's their bargain guitar tier? In any case, post some sharper pics, man!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A music store here in Brockville picked up 17 or 18 of these guitars, he said he is going to package it with a soft case and a beginner amp for a Christmas special.

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice... damm i really want to get my hands on that kind of guitar.. as in the looks i mean. i was actually looking for a guitar with a grey glossy kind of body like the one u got there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I figured for the price it would be great as a beginner axe. I really like the colour combination and it just feels right!:banana:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts