The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just brought home a new 12 string. It's a Simon&Patrick Woodland 12 Cedar with a b-band A3.2 pickup. I played a lot today and found this one to have the nicest sound. And the pickup is amazing. Well back to playing. Pics to come soon.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like pics will have to wait. My camera is dead and I'm going away for a week for work. Which also means no playing it for a week. Full review and pics when I return.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats, 12 strings are awesome sounding. i had one in my teens, it was cheap and the darn thing folded on me :tongue: I can't even remember the brand...dunno why it slowly started to go south, all I could do was watch :frown:

Good luck with it :DevilGuitar:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rumble_b said:
Hey guys. I just brought home a new 12 string. It's a Simon&Patrick Woodland 12 Cedar with a b-band A3.2 pickup. I played a lot today and found this one to have the nicest sound. And the pickup is amazing. Well back to playing. Pics to come soon.
Definitely a sweet pickup. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Congrats on the new 12 string. Simon Patricks are amazing guitars! I almost bought the exact model as you a few weeks ago. Nicest sounding 12 string I have heard that was'nt recorded professionally! Have fun with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts