The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this Waterslide Tele from @faracaster after watching the listing for many moons and trying to listen to the voice of reason before giving up entirely and just buying the damn guitar... I have been super into the idea of checking out the Duesenberg Multi Bender and this was a fabulous way to get that solution in a way cool guitar that has specs I really dig. Thanks to brother Pete for the fabulous transaction!

First notes through a '62 Princeton and a Boss RV-5.

Some photos:

W.

·
Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
3,360 Posts
You know... if you call it Tele Tuesday that means we had better see another one next week!

That's a slick looking rig man.

·
Premium Member
'59 LP Junior & Danocaster T
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one criticism I'd have for the video...

I need to see what your picking hand is doing!!! Lol
I'll do another video with better lighting and framing soon... it's a bit of an adjustment getting used to using the levers but it's much more intuitive than the Parsons-White style bender I've had on other Teles in the past.

W.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Picked up this Waterslide Tele from @faracaster after watching the listing for many moons and trying to listen to the voice of reason before giving up entirely and just buying the damn guitar... I have been super into the idea of checking out the Duesenberg Multi Bender and this was a fabulous way to get that solution in a way cool guitar that has specs I really dig. Thanks to brother Pete for the fabulous transaction!

First notes through a '62 Princeton and a Boss RV-5.

Some photos:

W.
Lovely playing and a nice back yard for photos

1 - 20 of 27 Posts