The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

New Guitar day! (sort of)

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rollingdam 
#1 ·
I Recently went into southern mass. vacationing, and spontaneously decided to pick up a new guitar (had no clue what I was looking for when I got there), and take advantage of the low prices/good deals. Ended up buying
An Ibanez AEG20E, with an Ibanez Pickup already installed.
My First acoustic, and second guitar :D

Sounds Beautiful, Has a really fast action,(which is good for me as i'm used to electric) an overall great buy (in my opinion)

Was marked at 399$ american, I got for 425 with a hardshell case, strap, and a humidifier.

Anyone else miss a GAS anonymous meeting?

See less See more
#2 ·
Ya did good Luke! I don't bother with the meetings anymore, waste of time. :)

So, how did you make out with Canada Customs?

#4 ·
We stayed a week and a bit, so we were only allowed 400$ each between the three of us going, but the guy at the store (as he was lowering the price) marked the guitar down, So I Claimed the guitar and my family spread out the case strap and such, along with everything else they bought.

Worked out, The canadian border was alot easier to cross. The americans stole our "prohibited" oranges.

#6 ·
We stayed a week and a bit, so we were only allowed 400$ each between the three of us going, but the guy at the store (as he was lowering the price) marked the guitar down, So I Claimed the guitar and my family spread out the case strap and such, along with everything else they bought.

Worked out, The canadian border was alot easier to cross. The americans stole our "prohibited" oranges.

yeah our Canadian grown oranges are toxic:smilie_flagge17:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.