The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke down after lengthy contemplation and picked up the last Love Rock from JSD's. It's the Black Custom. I have been really happy with the GT90 that I thought he needed a brother... with HB's. Once it arrives will post pic of the pair... :banana:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Kevin is a great guy to deal with, and with this being his last one the GAS was far to great to be ignored.... :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
I love my white custom I got from Kevin. Hope you have as much luck with yours.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks guys, I know you'll enjoy this one Paul. I think I'm gonna regret selling it as I did originally put it aside for myself but looks like its going to a good home...:rockon:

Good thing you pulled the trigger today, I had a few others thinking about it and one called me about it after you bought it. :eek:

Here is a little something to stare at until it arrives.....:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's finally here... :banana: looks better in person than in the pics..
Only had it strapped on for a brief meeting but I'm liking it so far. Been down with a bug so my ambition is a little low but once I tweak the setup a bit to my liking I'll give it a good run... Will post pic of it and it's brother later after I find the camera....

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thats a nice guitar. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on a PRS style one that Kevin had a while ago. It had some small damage but nothing major. He gave me a great price but I just couldn't swing it at the time. Oh well. But I gotta give two thumbs up to Kevin, he is great to deal with. Keep it up man.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thats right on Paul, sounds like your diggin' your new guitar....:rockon:

Rumble_b said:
Thats a nice guitar. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on a PRS style one that Kevin had a while ago. It had some small damage but nothing major. He gave me a great price but I just couldn't swing it at the time. Oh well. But I gotta give two thumbs up to Kevin, he is great to deal with. Keep it up man.
If your still in the market for a PRS style Tokai I do have one left, give me a shout and we can talk....:food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok finally got a couple pics of my tokai duo...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

they are a lovely pair ... :banana:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts