The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after four years I finally got a new pare of glasses . Got quite the deal on them. There was a promotion if I was to return an old pair I’d get $100 off and fa paid for $115 so $215 off why not still ended up paying $166 for two pares the second isn’t in yet . So here’s the old ones . Pardon the weird fraise I used on the snap lol
she keeps taking. My hat on me . Here’s the new ones
the second pare will be sun glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
We always get ours from Zenni Optical. They have over 2000 frames to pick from. We usually pay about $80.00-120.00 each with free shipping and that is for about the best optics you can get. I have compared the same glasses that I paid $100.00 for at Walmart and they would have cost me over $700.00 each. Here is a link in case anyone wants to check them out. You need a prescription first and then fill it out online.

Glasses – Glasses Online – Prescription Glasses | Zenni Optical

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Went for my exam yesterday... my two years old glasses were not for me anymore.
I already have some frames so, I tend to change only opticals as far as frames survive over the years.
I have three pairs... A daily pair with transitional double focus and progressive adaptation to light.
A plain reading focus for reading and work on tablet or PC (use them as former half visuals we do not see anymore as my myopia is getting better... formerly had to look at PC screen in between the focus, so the need for progressive focus or a fourth pair devoted to PC work ).
I finally kept over the years an old Serengetti sunglasses frame (which cover all the eye with large visual span) in car bearing adjusted transitional double focus on polarized opticals : fantastic in winter sparkling snow or heavy rain. No eye fatigue on long runs. And they serve as insurance to get back home should I break my daily glasses.
Such is life while getting older...
Ad on : Total cost ? A matter of priority... sold my Boucher OOO though.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,255 Posts
So after four years I finally got a new pare of glasses . Got quite the deal on them. There was a promotion if I was to return an old pair I’d get $100 off and fa paid for $115 so $215 off why not still ended up paying $166 for two pares the second isn’t in yet . So here’s the old ones . Pardon the weird fraise I used on the snap lol
she keeps taking. My hat on me . Here’s the new ones
the second pare will be sun glasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm assuming that pare = pair?

Reactions: silvertonebetty
1 - 9 of 9 Posts