#1 Echo-2 Sec. Delay-$99.95-Early-07/07
Germanium OD-149.95-Late-07/07
Holy Grail Plus-$149.95-08/07
Holy Stain-Multi Effect-$98.99-09/07
Knockout-$69.95-Late-07/07
Micro Pog-$209.95-08/07
Octave Multiplexer-$75.95
Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai-$215.95-08/07

I'm really wondering what the Holy Grail Plus is like compared to the Holier/Holiest Grail. Apparently the Holy Stain-Multi Effect is a reverb, tremolo, pitch shifter and distortion box...sounds exciting and reasonably priced!

·
Registered
349 Posts
It seems they are an ambitious and aggressive company.. the problem again with these all in one pedals is that i think they become even noiser! I was reading a review of that "worm" pedal of theirs. did not get that high reviews and again, the complaint was that it was noisy. Whta the heck is the deal with these guys? I figure they say screw it, we sell enough of these bad boys to offset the noise problem.:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
It seems they are an ambitious and aggressive company.. the problem again with these all in one pedals is that i think they become even noiser! I was reading a review of that "worm" pedal of theirs. did not get that high reviews and again, the complaint was that it was noisy. Whta the heck is the deal with these guys? I figure they say screw it, we sell enough of these bad boys to offset the noise problem.:food-smiley-004:
Reading this I was wondering if "Holy Grail Plus" might have resolved some of the noise issues. I have never owned one, but the constant reports I read of noise problems with them have scared me away from buying one. Some people say they have no noise problems, but the majority say they do.

The "#1 Echo-2 Sec. Delay" sounds pretty interesting as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a #1 Echo on the way. I ordered it about 2 and a half weeks ago off an online dealer!!! Im hoping everyday it will show up. I'll put a little review on here when I get and probably sell it two weeks later for half price seeing as I go through delays quicker than double double from Timmys.

·
Registered
349 Posts
lol I hear ya.. i built a BYOC delay but it doesn't have enough delay for me, even with swapping the pots for more delay time... I think there is a reason so many folks use the DD-3. Sure its digital, doesn't look cool, but I always say, good enough for Michael Shenker, good enough for me! And i was an idiot who traded mine in for a BD-2 blues driver :sport-smiley-002:- moron for sure! But hey, don't know what ya got till its gone and i think i am just gona buy one of those back.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts