The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Man I love the grind this fuzz has. It seems to sounds more stoney than your typical Tonebender. Anyway I ordered one today, so we might hear if it's true in a couple of days :)

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Holy cow I love that tone, and I don’t play guitar any more. Nice. But, will be a little different with every rig.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
'Endangered'?

70 years ago there was no such thing (i.e. extinct). 50 years ago, there was probably less than a half dozen manufacturers of fuzz pedals. A decade later, maybe 20 builders. Now there's like a zillion and fourteen fuzz builders. I think that's quite the opposite of 'endangered', no?

·
Premium Member
17,174 Posts
'Endangered'?

70 years ago there was no such thing (i.e. extinct). 50 years ago, there was probably less than a half dozen manufacturers of fuzz pedals. A decade later, maybe 20 builders. Now there's like a zillion and fourteen fuzz builders. I think that's quite the opposite of 'endangered', no?
I think they mean the hard-to-find parts ;)

I'd check out the demo, but I can't afford to want one right now. Cask Music in Leslieville has one, if any Torontonians are feeling the itch.

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
I love 3 knob Tonebenders, I have the Analogman version (the MK4 Sunbender) and its a great pedal. The tone knob is super useful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts