The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something a bit different than new guitar day but still just as good. I get it tomorrow after work, I can't wait to stop using this out of date pile of junk. If you're wondering, it's a no-name. I picked out all the parts(with the help of my computer guy, my dad) and the place we got the stuff from is gonna build it and load everything for me. I could do it myself but it's only costing me $30 for him to do it. This thing is pretty loaded and so much cheaper than buying elsewhere. :banana:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
congratulations.:banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My sister in law just bought a new computer, unfortuneately I have to set it up for her.....

Congrats on the new computer

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good stuff, Rumble. If it's being built by a proper computer place, I'm sure it's a WAY better computer than any MDG or Dell you could've bought.

I just got a new computer as well last week.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nine said:
Good stuff, Rumble. If it's being built by a proper computer place, I'm sure it's a WAY better computer than any MDG or Dell you could've bought.

I just got a new computer as well last week.
The place that is doing it is really good. Plus my dad picked out 90% of the parts and he's been in the buisness for longer than I've been alive(I'm 24). He's also been dealing with these guys for about 10 years. So they wont screw me around at all. I go get it in an hour, can't wait.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love this thing!! It's so fast. Plus I'm watching the news right now while surfing the net.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts