The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
They are great. I've been a fan of Melissa McClelland since her Victoria Day CD came out (2009). And I first knew of Luc Doucet when he was one of Sarah McLauchlin's guitarists in '92 on the "Fumbling" tour. He's a great player and musician.

Lots of creativity between these two.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Loved thier first two albums when it was more country oriented. Everything since has interested me less as they became more of a pop band and McCelland increasingly took over the main vocals.

I've seen them live and they are incredible. Amazing voices and Ducet is a real monster on guitar.

TG

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Oddly I have only a few recorded tunes that I really like. But live, wow. Much more energy and presence. Especially when I saw them at the Dakota Tavern last December. Not so much in a soft seat venue. @bw66 be aware they are touring now with full band. They've moved on from the live looping with just the two of them on stage. I had some msgs back and forth with Luke when he was selling his backup White Falcon. He replaced it with a Black Falcon, same model year with same features.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts