The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey...
I just thought I would post a thread to tell you all what a good father I am.....
I went out yesterday after teasing my kids about getting them new guitars....for the past few month's...and aquired 3 new guitars....that I knew they would like....
then I came home to surprize them all last night.,.....

my oldest wanted a red telecaster, my middle kid wanted a cream strat and my youngest a black strat...

looks like I may have to purchase a couple of amps in the near future as well....lol...gotta like GAS

here is a shot of the expanded family collection

and

I can hear them practicing as I type......which is a nice sound around the house.....

Auger

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice stuff.....they better get you a great card for fathers day.

·
Registered
793 Posts
auger said:
hey...
I just thought I would post a thread to tell you all what a good father I am.....
I went out yesterday after teasing my kids about getting them new guitars....for the past few month's...and aquired 3 new guitars....that I knew they would like....
then I came home to surprize them all last night.,.....

my oldest wanted a red telecaster, my middle kid wanted a cream strat and my youngest a black strat...

looks like I may have to purchase a couple of amps in the near future as well....lol...gotta like GAS

here is a shot of the expanded family collection

and

I can hear them practicing as I type......which is a nice sound around the house.....

Auger
you sir, are an awesome dad!!:banana:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I love the bridge cover on your natural Tele. I had a Start with a bridge cover once, but I haven't seen to many of them around in a while.

Someone should redesign bridge covers so you can still palm mute close to the bidge but retain the coolness of the look.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys thanks...

hey hamm guitars...I like the covers as well....
I had asked the saleperson for the new tele...'s bridge cover....and he laughed saying they dont come with them anymore....
I forget that the natural one....(once was pearl white) was bought back in 1972....
though they told me that the relic'd ones still come with the cover.....

its looking like my darling wife may be wanting an electric...after she jammed with us last night....
she was forced by the kids to use our neighbors guitar.....since the kids didnt want her "uncoolness" on theirs ..so they said........

I told them they were mean....lol and then told her she couldnt play mine either...lol...for the same reason...

So I'm now looking for her guitar.....

Auger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts