The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I didn't get my invitation...must be an oversight.

I'll just show up at the door with pretzels.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
So live stream on CBC means I can watch it free on my computer or do I have to make a donation to the liberal party first ?

·
Premium Member
11,836 Posts
I'm glad it's on TV. Because I have more than one channel, a mute button and an off button. So I'm good with it. Just not happy I'm partially funding it.

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
The article says CTV, not CBC. Also from that article, he's going out with Daryl Hannah. Since when?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
If it’s boring then don’t read it or use the ignore function - easy solution.
To be honest, I usually just skip over it. I don't like the 'ignore' function since it also blocks your other interesting/informative posts. I thought it better to ask you to maybe tone it down a bit or keep political comments to the appropriate section, rather than "ignore you" out of existence. There is no point in joining a community if we cannot interact in any way.

TG

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
To be honest, I usually just skip over it. I don't like the 'ignore' function since it also blocks your other interesting/informative posts. I thought it better to ask you to maybe tone it down a bit or keep political comments to the appropriate section, rather than "ignore you" out of existence. There is no point in joining a community if we cannot interact in any way.

TG
Lottsa people on here for you to interact with so one or two more or less is not significant. I would again suggest the ignore function as the most efficient resolution of this matter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts