1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
I thought it started at 8:30 so missed some of it.

That was nice and I thought he sounded pretty good.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I snapped a few pictures on the tablet during the live stream to use as screen savers. Sort of like being there. I too thought he sounded pretty vintage NY. Liked the set and his repartee too.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw the first 3 songs, then the feed stalled.
That's too bad, Mooh. There were a few little burps with the feed down my way but I got it all.

I am surprised at Neil's voice. It is still pretty good (if we can call Neil's voice good) for his age. I can think of a number of others who lost their voice a lot earlier age.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
[QUOTE="Steadfastly, post: 1782497, member: 4268"

I am surprised at Neil's voice. It is still pretty good (if we can call Neil's voice good) for his age. I can think of a number of others who lost their voice a lot earlier age.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’m glad that he did that show at this time of year, this time of his life and that location. And he can still deliver pretty much like he always did just different because now is now. I’ve been listening to him on and off since the early 70s so it’s kinda reflective and I’m wondering if maybe that’s his last time out goin back home.

·
Registered
14,885 Posts
I was busy last night and not feeling well either--so missed it--but will take a look for it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts