The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
Memories. NY & International Harvesters, the old arena in Wpg. Pretty sure 1984. Good show, if missing a few highlights I wish he’d played. Pretty much everything country style, with a great band, but not the rock or folkie show we’d see these days. That was a pretty short phase, iirc, and a little confusing thinking back and ‘oh yeah! No Cinnamon Girl’ etc.

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
Centennial is a great little venue, 12-1300 seat theatre. Saw Red Rider open the Neruda tour there, also 84. The year before was George Thorogood same venue, Bad To The Bone tour - one of the best shows I ever saw.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
I saw Neil and the Horse in 1996. It was a great show. He played for almost three hours. I'd like to see them again before one of them leaves us.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Centennial is a great little venue, 12-1300 seat theatre. Saw Red Rider open the Neruda tour there, also 84. The year before was George Thorogood same venue, Bad To The Bone tour - one of the best shows I ever saw.
Saw Alanna Myles, Kim Mitchell, Joe Satriani, The Northern Pikes, and Bruce Hornsby at Centennial back in the late 80’s/early 90’s. Satriani blew my mind (FIBD tour) and the Northern Pikes brought the roof down! Awesome shows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts