The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

My brother has asked me to play a few songs at his upcoming wedding. Just a few songs during parts of the ceremony. Nothing much really. Maybe 3 or 4 acoustic songs, no vocals. They don't really have anything special they want played but they are both big beatles fans. My problem is everything I know is rock, blues, some country or not really wedding music(depressing, sad, etc.). Any thoughts??

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
These days I'm really into techno and techno/rock and stuff like that -- try searching for these songs:

Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"

I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a wierd crossover between rock and techno/trance.

Here are also some downloads with some other cool stuff too -- http://www.electricfilebox.com/tracks

·
Registered
874 Posts
The Beatles - Norwegian wood

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
"Your Song" - Elton John
"Beautiful" - Gordon Lightfoot
"How Can I tell You" - Cat Stevens
"Danny's Song" - Kenny Loggins

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Wish I had spotted this thread in time!

Joe Pesci did a great album as Cousin Vinnie, his character from the movie My Cousin Vinnie where he played an Italian-American two bit lawyer from the Bronx, with Marisa Tomei as his mouthy fiance.

The album actually has some surprisingly good cuts, in a blues and big band jazz vein.

One song in particular sells the whole album - "Take Your Love and Shove it Up Your Ass!"

You'll laugh so hard your drink will come out your nose!:eek:

:food-smiley-004:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts