The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, am at a bit of a loose end here and hoping somebody could help me out.
I live in Thailand and while it may be beautiful here it is damn near impossible to get some stuff. I am trying my hand at building a telecaster and want to do a clear tru oil finish but I cannot get it here or on ebay.
If there is a kind hearted soul out there who would be willing to get some and mail it out to me I would be eternally grateful and, of course, able to recompense the lovely soul who helped a brother out.

·
Premium Member
19,060 Posts
Not wishing to "rain on your parade" a second time, but Canada Post is on strike at the moment. Parcels are apparently piling up at terminals. It might be best to investigate the regulations further, wait for others with international shipping experience/knowledge to comment ..and then wait for the strike to end.

Just what you didn't want to hear...more waiting.

G

·
A few years ago I did a guitar with it. When I was looking for it it was hard to find, because Tru-Oil was stopping Canadian distribution.

·
Premium Member
3,870 Posts
Know anybody in Australia?
Probably easier to get linseed oil shipped thru from there.

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
It's available on eBay and Amazon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.