The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I need to rent an amp from long and mcquade as soon as possible, and its closed today so I cant call and ask about prices. Can any of you tell me how much does it cost to rent a 30 watt amp?

Thanks.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Not very much. I know me and some friends were going to rent a P.A. a few weeks ago and for two speakers, two monitors, sub and a power amp (all cables and something else too, but no mixer) it was gonna be around $100 for the weekend. I think it was under $100. I doubt an amp would be very much at all.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yea not sure either, but my friend rent a Gibson Les Paul for $50, and he had it for 2 weeks, I think it was some special or something...

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Rumble_b said:
Not very much. I know me and some friends were going to rent a P.A. a few weeks ago and for two speakers, two monitors, sub and a power amp (all cables and something else too, but no mixer) it was gonna be around $100 for the weekend. I think it was under $100. I doubt an amp would be very much at all.
Ya that actually seems high. I have rented a whole PA for that much for a month. However, I think it's actually cheaper to rent stuff for longer there (I have no idea how that works).

I think it's only around $15-25 for an amp for the weekend. I used to rent amps for shows all the time while I was saving to buy a new one.

·
Registered
872 Posts
torndownunit said:
Ya that actually seems high. I have rented a whole PA for that much for a month. However, I think it's actually cheaper to rent stuff for longer there (I have no idea how that works).
It is cheaper to rent it for a longer period of time. I don't know why?? But it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts