The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Wondering if there is anyone in New Brunswick, nearby postal code E3B 4Y9

that could / would be willing to help out with purchasing an amp out there.

Realize its a lot to ask, as i would need your help to pick up and ship it, especially

at this time of year, but would be willing to send some compensation in the way

of a pedal or parts or something else we could agree on.

If you are able to possibly help out, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Steve: Sure, I could likely help you out. I live in Minto but I am in Fredericton a lot. I plan on going there tomorrow to do a little work. What do you need help with?

Reactions: StratCat and jdto

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve: Sure, I could likely help you out. I live in Minto but I am in Fredericton a lot. I plan on going there tomorrow to do a little work. What do you need help with?
Just pm's ya Stead.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Before i take the post down, i just wanted to post a shout out and a huge Thank You to Steadfastly
for his offer to help me out.

He took a lot of time with me, and went above and beyond in trying to help me out.

Not a surprise to anyone that has been a member of this forum for any amount of time that a fellow
forum member offered his help to someone that he knows only as another forum member, as i'm sure
it happens often.

But t does go to show the quality of people that we are lucky enough for the chance to meet because of
this forum.

Thanks again Stead, i really appreciate you offering your time and efforts to help me out.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Before i take the post down, i just wanted to post a shout out and a huge Thank You to Steadfastly
for his offer to help me out.

He took a lot of time with me, and went above and beyond in trying to help me out.

Not a surprise to anyone that has been a member of this forum for any amount of time that a fellow
forum member offered his help to someone that he knows only as another forum member, as i'm sure
it happens often.

But t does go to show the quality of people that we are lucky enough for the chance to meet because of
this forum.

Thanks again Stead, i really appreciate you offering your time and efforts to help me out.
Aw, shucks, 'twas nothin' any other member would do.

Reactions: sulphur

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Again, another act of kindness from a fine member here. Its such a great forum.
Good things coming your way Mr.Steadfastly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts