The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually picked this up a week ago but finally got the matching cab for my amp off kijiji. I had one in order at L&M and the day before I picked it up this baby came on kijiji for half the price of new and only 2 months old

-Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Nice! Love those works of fate!
What speaker is in it? Open/closed back?
How does it sound?
Winning part of the deal is...this cab is most likely already broken in!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Love those works of fate!
What speaker is in it? Open/closed back?
How does it sound?
Winning part of the deal is...this cab is most likely already broken in!
I wasn't looking forward to breaking in the speaker so I was happy to find one 2 months old! It's a celestion vintage 30 closed back. It seems to push the mids and calm the high ends really nicely, but that could be because I wasn't using a proper guitar speaker before.

The guy a long and mcquade looked like he was gonna cry when I went in to get my deposit back. I felt really bad. Even my wife noticed! But saving $250 made me able to ignore his feelings!

-Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
The guy a long and mcquade looked like he was gonna cry when I went in to get my deposit back. I felt really bad. Even my wife noticed! But saving $250 made me able to ignore his feelings!
I would like to say that i care about their feelings..but they've screwed me a few times so...it makes your score, that much sweeter!

Congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts