The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you NBA fans out there. Post your favorite players and teams here and who you think will take it all this season:D. For me its gotta be the Toronto Raptors. Man they have gone CRAZY ever since last year, Bryan Collangelo is truly a genius. As for fav player I dunno, I guees between Chris Bosh + any Raptors XD:smilie_flagge17:.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Huge basketball fan here. I've been in the cheap seats for the first 2 home games so far.

Bosh isn't looking himself yet but the new guys Kapono and Delfino fit in beautifully. Both do a lot of intelligent dirty work away from the ball that doesn't show up on TV usually.

I like all the Raptors (although I sometimes have issue with the selfishness and poor judgement of Joey Graham and Kris Humphries). My favourite player is Garbajosa. He reminds me of Charles Oakley (my previous favourite Raptor). He may not fill up the stats, but he does all the little stuff that is usually the difference between winning and losing in the NBA.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally agree with you LowWatt, but I feel Bosh will be back to normal soon enough and yes the new guys are REALLY impressive. Also I feel T.J Ford is gonna have a break out season and Andrea Bargnani will be GREAT. I also agree with your call on Joey Graham and Kris Humphries. I was quite disappointed when they extended Grahams contract because I feel we could have gotten much better (as we did with Juan Dixon in exchange for Fred Jones). Well Graham is injured now so time to give Jamario Moon and Maceo Baston a try at the court tonight hopefully:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts