The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
If that is PT chip based then it's pretty much a miniaturised Echo Base (open source DIY delay project). You'd think they'd at least add the instant oscillation footswitch mod, geez.

·
Premium Member
17,969 Posts
If you are trying to generate sales for Reverb, you're going to want to use the Dealer Emporium section of the website. If you just want to chat about cool new gear, please continue :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are trying to generate sales for Reverb, you're going to want to use the Dealer Emporium section of the website. If you just want to chat about cool new gear, please continue :)
Yep, I do. I'm a regular reader here and guitar/pedal guy, so this was intended more as a share vs spam, but I understand the conflict of interest. I've worked with one of your admins in the past to make sure sharing content from time to time is okay, but I'm happy to move any of my posts to Dealer Emporium going forward, if that's preferred.

·
Premium Member
17,969 Posts
Just so long as everyone is aware of what's going on :). Perhaps the content of the goods in their respective forums, and the options for buying in the Emporium?

I'm very curious about this new EQD pedal myself, as I've really dug their delay based stuff so far. I look forward to hopefully seeing one next time I'm at CME!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just so long as everyone is aware of what's going on :). Perhaps the content of the goods in their respective forums, and the options for buying in the Emporium?

I'm very curious about this new EQD pedal myself, as I've really dug their delay based stuff so far. I look forward to hopefully seeing one next time I'm at CME!
You got it! And same, I haven't gotten my hands on this yet, but as with most EQD, it'll be on my pedalboard soon :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts