The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Identify what movie the quote is from and possibly the character who said it. First up is this one. If you answer correctly, type out another quote.

"Never rub another man's rhubarb"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
SinCron said:
Identify what movie the quote is from and possibly the character who said it. First up is this one. If you answer correctly, type out another quote.

"Never rub another man's rhubarb"
Jack Nicholson in "batman"





here's an easy one :D
It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
That would be the "silence of the Lambs" Unkown artist.

here is one for you.


"Greetings from the Humungus, the Lord Humungus. The warrior of the wasteland.... the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla !! "
"the road warrior" unknown artist.





otay:

You want me to believe Omar was a stoolie 'cause that greaseball Solsa says so?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
That would be Pacino in "Scarface"



uumm...

"What's the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?... (response)you mean an African swallow or European Swallow? "
oh jeez i dont know...monty python and the holy grail?:sport-smiley-002: lol


"where's your Le Baron freddy?"
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
"Freddie Got Fingered"

Humm.... Let's see.....

Try this.....

"Gumdrops come in bags..."
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
No body?

O.k.. a hint.... same movie....

"This room is... green. I wanna go back to the blue room."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
i dunno


"f***ing right, doggie, that's good cake"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts
ClintonHammond said:
No body?

O.k.. a hint.... same movie....

"This room is... green. I wanna go back to the blue room."
"Charlie and the chocholate factory"


here it is:

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what's being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
SCREEM said:
"Charlie and the chocholate factory"


here it is:

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what's being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it."
one flew over the cuckoo's nest?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
SCREEM said:
ding! ding! ding! we have a winner...:rockon:
that was an awesome movie, the book was even better. Except that I had to do it for an english ISU, so it kinda killed it for me:mad:
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
So -I- win cause no one got mine..... Those quotes are NOT from C&tCF..... Either version....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
ClintonHammond said:
So -I- win cause no one got mine..... Those quotes are NOT from C&tCF..... Either version....
cube......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
ClintonHammond said:
So where did ya have to go to look up the answer? LOL
umm..my dad....:wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
"If there are butterflies in the air after a nuclear explosion, you'll be alright".
Broken Arrow? I seem to recall the pilot telling the woman that when she was worried about the bomb going off underground in the Grand Canyon. I hated J Travolta in that movie. He was such an Arse.

Yes I do realize this thread has not been dusted in over six years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,269 Posts
"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun god robes, on a pyramid, with 1000 naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top