The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has been 2 days but also was able to try this amp out before ordering so knew what to expect! Incredible feel and tone for Marshall style. What really sold me is the smooth taper of the master volume at bedroom volumes.... yet even cranked full out is easy on the ears.

True point-to-point wiring with some terminal strips is huge value for introductory pricing of only $1850 CDN.

For those unfamiliar, Morris Amps have toured world-wide with players like Joe Perry of Aerosmith for his front of house sound.

Here is a demo of my amp before I picked it up...

And lower gain here...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Congrats! Aren't these made in Canada?

Great grind and cleans up well with the guitar volume, nice.
Thanks. Yes made in Welland, Ontario. I should have mentioned some known Canadian bands that use Morris amps for those unfamiliar. Monster Truck, The Trews, Dallas Green, Finger Eleven, and all 3 guitarists (including Paulo) in Big Wreck purchased Morris amps.

I also love my Morris 15/18 combo which is a lot of VOX with some Marshall (at least the way I dial it in).

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Congrats. I've owned several Morris amps over the years and currently a mini muscle combo. Amazing tone and always a great master volume on the bigger amps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts