The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the one with the Cannabis Rex 12" speaker. Possibly one of the last ones in Canada. I bought a JHS Morning Glory to go with it. It is my first new Fender amp believe it or not. I’m very happy with it. The reverb and tremolo are both magical, perfect country rock tones at about 4 to 5 on the volume, no need for an attenuator so far… it performed wonderfully at my band’s jam on Saturday (when I actually got it) but sadly someone stepped on the cord for the footswitch and severed one of the wires!! I repaired it yesterday, but it is a bit of a bummer that the cord is so fragile.
Musical instrument Wood Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gas

· Registered
1,952 Posts
Congrats! I've been intrigued by this PRRI which I believe is hand-wired.
It's not. It's a standard 65PRRI with tweed instead of tolex and a 12" speaker. I owned one.

Side note: If you change the stock speaker do not let the CR go. Put it in a box and set aside in case you ever sell the amp. Changed speaker kills the resale. I know from experience.

· Premium Member
4,596 Posts
You can’t really see the photo posted by @Latole because he replied inside the quote so I’ll repost it. I’m wondering what that pot is at the bottom right of the pic, buried in the chassis and hidden behind where the name is?

· Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Little demo by request

1 - 17 of 17 Posts