The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVH sure got this one right!! I've only had an hour or so with it so I'll update with my thoughts later. Initially though, this thing can cover so much ground, from clean to TS mean and everything in between. The cabs are two Peavey 112-6's with Greenbacks, sounds killer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Ahh I didn't see them before.

I'm jealous. I heard they were supposed to offer the kit to retrofit to concentric. I don't know how they released the original as it stood. That being said I have worked around it but having to use a boss ms3 for patch level and midi switching (glad I did regardless)

And why are the new ones listed $50 cheaper than the first model?? Lol

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Did you already have those cabs? I'm tempted to pickup a evh 212 but those look and probably sound great as a pair for when I don't want to haul my 1960b or oversized 410.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you already have those cabs? I'm tempted to pickup a evh 212 but those look and probably sound great as a pair for when I don't want to haul my 1960b or oversized 410.

I bought one when I had my Ceriatone 2202, bought the second when I got the 5153. They sound great with the Greenbacks, also full ply construction if that matters to you, great price as well. I didn't like the EVH 212 speakers, the Anniversary Celestions didn't do it for me. Wish EVH would put out a vertical 212 with the EVH speakers that are in the 412, that's one of my favorite speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts