·
Premium Member
343 Posts
outstanding!

Reactions: Frenchy99

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
My heaviest amp is easily 100 pounds. You are a glutton for punishment, and have the tools to punish!

If I had the right space, and came across that for a deal, that would be a sadistic, must try amp.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice amp. Ow, I just herniated my hernia.
Yep, I had a hard time getting her in by myself... Big and heavy cab to get down stairs with only 1 person... but quite worth it! :cool:

I ve wanted this combo for quite some time and patiently waited for a decent deal !

I got one !!!;)

This baby was dirty as hell and took my time yesterday to wash her with a big brush outside in the sun ! Had a great time making her all nice and clean :cool:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
My heaviest amp is easily 100 pounds. You are a glutton for punishment, and have the tools to punish!

If I had the right space, and came across that for a deal, that would be a sadistic, must try amp.
Trust me, you would not regret this baby !!!:D

I bought my previous YBA3 head without cab and wanted the 810 cab ever since. Nice to get a full set.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yep, I had a hard time getting her in by myself... Big and heavy cab to get down stairs with only 1 person...
Going down stairs is no problem. Wait 'till you have to get it back up there.

I had something similar when younger ... much younger. Couldn't deal with the 8X10" cab, so I sold it and built these two "small" 1X15" with chrome dust cone JBLs in them.

Traynor Super Custom Special YBA-3A

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
best sounding head ever. I came within a hair of picking one up last week. Probably the same one. The guy also has a nice Silverburst LP custom at a reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts