The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Nice! After the boys on That Pedal Show rave a bout the J-40, I’d love to give a Lazy-J a try.

Congrats Ad.

Reactions: Adcandour

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If that's the case, I lost it a long time ago. I've owned how many JMPs...hahaha.

Where the J10 Trump's the j-20 is that it's more pedal friendly. It also does Marshall crunch, which the other one never did. These two things are what got me interested again. I don't think I'd buy another j-20, unless it was a fantastic price.

The thing is with this amp is that you basically rent it for a hundred bucks, because they sell pretty quickly and for close to what you bought it. Especially now since today it went up significantly, apparently, I'll probably get exactly what I paid or a little more if I don't like it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
If that's the case, I lost it a long time ago. I've owned how many JMPs...hahaha.

Where the J10 Trump's the j-20 is that it's more pedal friendly. It also does Marshall crunch, which the other one never did. These two things are what got me interested again. I don't think I'd buy another j-20, unless it was a fantastic price.

The thing is with this amp is that you basically rent it for a hundred bucks, because they sell pretty quickly and for close to what you bought it. Especially now since today it went up significantly, apparently, I'll probably get exactly what I paid or a little more if I don't like it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Love Insanity !!!:D...............Congrats !!
Keep us posted with maybe a clip if you can !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts