The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the attention guys. I do not yet have it in my hands, but it is now being courier tracked. Fingers crossed for safe and speedy delivery and no typhoons. More soon ...

And yes, I will need to put up a few more amps for sale to cover this one :). Standby ...

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The day is upon us!

Wonder how long I can stretch this out (jokes aside, no time right now, so will be stretching a bit by necessity) ...

... once upon a time there was a boy that just discovered the magic of a cranked Marshall amp at non-destructive volume levels ...

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
... once upon a time there was a boy that just discovered the magic of a cranked Marshall amp at non-destructive volume levels ...
...and he lived happily ever after, deep in Chicopee Forest, playing his new gear.

CONGRATS! The suspense was getting unbearable.

·
Administrator
16,704 Posts
That is really nice. I'm not sure i can get my head around 1 watt, but that is still really nice. :D

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That is really nice. I'm not sure i can get my head around 1 watt, but that is still really nice.
Are you saying you haven’t tried these 1W amps, Dave!? Particularly in stereo even with their own little cabs (just ask @Fox Rox)?

YOU. HAVE. TO.

Very welcome to borrow a couple of mine any time. I recommend something in the JTM or JMP flavour for the one side (darker tones) and something in the JVM or DSL (JCM2000) flavour for the other side (brighter tones). They are incredible if you don’t have a Woodstock-size stage handy to properly crank a big Marshall.

·
Premium Member
8,555 Posts
Are you saying you haven’t tried these 1W amps, Dave!? Particularly in stereo even with their own little cabs (just ask @Fox Rox)?

YOU. HAVE. TO.

Very welcome to borrow a couple of mine any time. I recommend something in the JTM or JCM flavour for the one side (darker tones) and something in the JVM or DSL (JCM2000) flavour for the other side (brighter tones). They are incredible if you don’t have a Woodstock-size stage handy to properly crank a big Marshall.
I think we should meet at my house today. I can keep those tubes warm until you come back through Barrie...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts