The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I just finished hashing out the details on this. I don't even have the amp yet but it's on the way from Calgary. Came across this cruising through old L&M flyers and called to see if it was still there on a whim. Only reason I can figure that it wasn't sold is that it wasn't visibly displayed. Anyhoo, here she is in all of her glory, great shape and mostly original minus the cord and some filter caps. I'm super stoked and can't wait for this one to show up :)

Vibroverb.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Damn you bloody NSians coming over here to Cowtown and sneaking away with our prized Fender secret stashes!

Wow, that is amazing, well done Chitmo.

Reactions: Chitmo

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn you bloody NSians coming over here to Cowtown and sneaking away with our prized Fender secret stashes!

Wow, that is amazing, well done Chitmo.
Not my fault you weren't paying attention :) On that note though, I have come to the conclusion that being a responsible adult isn't working out for me. I sold off some gear to pay off my L&M account then found this....OOPS. New plan.... assume that I am going to have a payment to L&M for the rest of my life and use my extra cash to pay down the mortgage! My new years resolution to not buy gear lasted all of 2 weeks ish. At least I did better than @sulphur :)

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice. How did I not know about this? :(
I can't figure out for the life of my how it wasn't purchased by someone, they've had it there since Oct apparently.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
I can't figure out for the life of my how it wasn't purchased by someone, they've had it there since Oct apparently.
Oh, I knew it was there, but just outta my price range, had to talk myself out of it, don’t need another amp, you’ve got an amp like that, that Traynor you pick up is nice too......so on & so on.

Saw many of the staff use as there “go to” amp for Guitar testing when I was there.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Nice. How did I not know about this? :(
When was the last time you were in the 58th Ave store?
They now have the used stuff around the corner to the left of the amp room, outta sight.

·
Premium Member
11,859 Posts
Nice! Is that the original JBL? Or at least vintage correct. Looks old from what I could see.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 40 Posts