The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few sales/trades have resulted in this combo. Very pleased with it. Very light, very portable, sounds great.

Thanks to @markxander , @Hammertone , @Eyeroller

PRRI and Cab2.JPG
PRRI and Cab.JPG
A few sales/trades have resulted in this combo. Very pleased with it. Very light, very portable, sounds great.

Thanks to @markxander , @Hammertone , @Eyeroller

·
Premium Member
15,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CONGRATS!

Unfortunately, you pics are not showing for me.
Seriously? I actually uploaded them to this site and then copied them to this thread, LOL. Maybe pics have to be uploaded for every instance of use.

·
Premium Member
15,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WHOA! A Princeton Reverb Head! VERY COOL!

Is the cab a 1 x 12?
What is the speaker?
Yes, cab is a 1x12 with a C Rex in it. I've always liked a C Rex with Fender amps. I might try a Scumnico in there but I'm really pleased with it as is. Cab is a Saxon and the head was modded by our old friend Wild Bill to add a Neg Feedback switch and also a multi tap transformer so it can run 4, 8, or 16 ohm loads.

·
Premium Member
15,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Next: chrome corners!
Well you know my OCD is demanding that plus matching grill cloth. Already preparing an order for NextGen

Then I can rotate the Fender nameplate on the cab a C hair. (old engineering term)

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Well you know my OCD is demanding that plus matching grill cloth. Already preparing an order for NextGen
Then I can rotate the Fender nameplate on the cab a C hair. (old engineering term)
I noticed that as well. Here's my "Fender" cab in action with someone else's Bassman head on it. I may need to get another shallow Fender something else to put on top of it now.

·
Premium Member
15,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like you're missing a piece of grill ;)

I noticed that as well. Here's my "Fender" cab in action with someone else's Bassman head on it. I may need to get another shallow Fender something else to put on top of it now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts