The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New amp and case day. I recently picked up a Quilter OD200 from a fellow forum member. I had an idea to make a compact case with a few of my pedals and the amp all mounted and wired up to jacks so any plugging and unplugging can be done on the outside. I think it turned out pretty well. Especially considering i didn't take exact measurements before I bought the case. Everything is very snug with the lid on (also dual lock on everything) so transporting is worry free. Its also not heavy at all, a fair bit less than any tube head I have or have had.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool setup.
Thanks! It was fun making it and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I just ordered one of those peavey 8" 6505 mini cabs for small jams or taking on trips where I have time to play. Im curious to see how that sounds with it compared to my 212

·
Premium Member
3,210 Posts
Nice compact ergonomic setup.

Those Ibanez classic series pedals were very nice. Had the phaser; kinda miss it despite replacing it with an EQD Grand Orbiter (more tweakable and IMO better for bass; not quite as cool tonally tho).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts