The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.
The cherry is nice, the burst is great....but DAMN! That Candy-Apple Red is the most ..... ‘50’s rock ‘n’ roll machine that is in my collection.
AFFB0E69-88C9-42CD-9B85-B8D7AB17FC64.jpeg

483D9F54-10D2-4712-B9ED-23775272A374.jpeg

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Very nice and I like the stylized pickguard rather than the ugly straight thing put on some guitars.

Oh, is there any other colour besides red that belongs on a guitar? :)

Reactions: bzrkrage

·
Premium Member
17,182 Posts
Congrats! I had a pink flame top dot and it was a fun guitar.

Reactions: bzrkrage

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have never seen a CAR Dot. That is totally cool. Has that been refinished? I am in the process of buying a boring but very nice and playable sunburst Dot as I speak. I'm getting it from a band mate friend of mine for $300 USD with a hardshell case and a few upgrades, like quality tuners, etc.

I'm envious. :D

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks DrumBob & all you others for the likes.
No, not a refinish. A 2016 L&M Limited Edition. Only available through Long & McQuade.
Epiphone - ES-335 Dot Candy Apple Red Ltd.
It's frustrating to me how certain dealers get limited edition models sometimes. Fender makes certain models for Japan, and the only way you can get one is to import it from there. There's a Gretsch dealer here in the States, a very small online operation, who somehow convinced Gretsch to make an Electromatic model in Ice Blue that was a visual knockout. In any event, enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts