The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
it doesn't matter what he did to her, it's not justified. it's not like she was beauty and the beast. she wasn't being held captive. her behavior was ugly, and there is no justification for it. the fact that they had a daughter makes her a double piece of shit. instead of getting out of a situation where her daughter was experiencing abusive behavior , she chose to play passive aggressive games. she's a bad mother and a piece of shit, period.

I know a little about the ins and outs of women in abusive relationships as my wife has worked with them in her job. And I must say your opinion sort of makes you a bit of a piece of shit for blaming victims.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
I know a little about the ins and outs of women in abusive relationships as my wife has worked with them in her job. And I must say your opinion sort of makes you a bit of a piece of shit for blaming victims.
I'm the guy that got called in the middle of the night to go to emerg. 'cause hubby walked thru the restraining order and took it out on the wife and daughter. Using the tooth brush on the toilet is nothing. The guy has/had cheezy's attitute towards women. From what I understand he's real popular where he is now.
Depends why dad is absent I guess.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Well lets have some names. Should be able to read the articles on the web about the big bad abuser with shit on his teeth. My guess is the search will come up empty. butterknucket ?

·
Premium Member
9,510 Posts
Like Extreme said, 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine, the truth.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Hey Wardo. I’ve been thinking about you-meaning to thank you. You posted that song Choctaw Bingo on another thread a while back. Never heard it before that but must’ve listened to it 100 times since. What a crazy awesome song with a great guitar tone. That songs brought a smile to my face many times. Tks a bunch!

Sorry to interrupt the sh”tty toothbrush, social moral issue thing folks. Carry on...

Now time to try and hit those Choctaw Bingo tones.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
domestic violence sucks, no argument. but if you're trying to simp out and say only men do it, i'm calling bullshit. stats show 75% of all un-reciprocated domestic violence comes from women. they also show that among all groups the highest rate of domestic violence is same sex female relationships. stats also show that more women abuse or even kill their children than men by a large margin, and that's before you even count abortion. fact is, women are more violent than men in a relationshit. the difference is, women have people to advocate for them, they have shelters they can go to, and they have protections built into both society and the law. men don;t have any of that. in fact up there in good ol' canadia, a man who started the first domestic violence shelter for men was threatened and harassed by feminists until he was forced to close down, then he killed himself. i don't give a shit what white knight cuckery you believe in, i know what the facts are, i've done plenty of research over the last 5 yrs or so. i also know both physical and mental abuse from women first hand.

you're conditioned to think there's only one victim in that scenario, and you're wrong. the child is a victim of both parents. just because the dad was allegedly an asshole, doesn't mean the mother wasn't also an asshole. she has a child. that means she has a responsibility to that child. she also has fuck tons of options and no excuses.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm the guy that got called in the middle of the night to go to emerg. 'cause hubby walked thru the restraining order and took it out on the wife and daughter. Using the tooth brush on the toilet is nothing. The guy has/had cheezy's attitute towards women. From what I understand he's real popular where he is now.

Depends why dad is absent I guess.
And I'm the guy who got called late at night to come and change the locks on the house.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
domestic violence sucks, no argument. but if you're trying to simp out and say only men do it, i'm calling bullshit. stats show 75% of all un-reciprocated domestic violence comes from women. they also show that among all groups the highest rate of domestic violence is same sex female relationships. stats also show that more women abuse or even kill their children than men by a large margin, and that's before you even count abortion. fact is, women are more violent than men in a relationshit. the difference is, women have people to advocate for them, they have shelters they can go to, and they have protections built into both society and the law. men don;t have any of that. in fact up there in good ol' canadia, a man who started the first domestic violence shelter for men was threatened and harassed by feminists until he was forced to close down, then he killed himself. i don't give a shit what white knight cuckery you believe in, i know what the facts are, i've done plenty of research over the last 5 yrs or so. i also know both physical and mental abuse from women first hand.

you're conditioned to think there's only one victim in that scenario, and you're wrong. the child is a victim of both parents. just because the dad was allegedly an asshole, doesn't mean the mother wasn't also an asshole. she has a child. that means she has a responsibility to that child. she also has fuck tons of options and no excuses.
I'm not arguing the stats on male suffered abuse. I wouldn't blame a male victim either.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Should a man done that, his name would appear in bold letters on "METOO"...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Anecdotal sure, but the only domestic assaults I've known first hand have been by women, myself included. One ex managed to time throwing herself out of my vehicle in front of her family after trying to break up with her and drop her off. I already had to call the police on her for smashing a window threatening to cry rape, assault, or anything she could. Thank god the cops saw through her crocodile tears and didn't ruin my life. I ignored the red flags like her mother knocking out her father with a frying pan or baseball bat on a regular basis, breaking bones, extorting the family fortune.

But whats that blackcherry song? Your a crazy bitch, but you fuck so good you're on top of it...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts