The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Release dates are a formality that make no sense especially when there's no release party.
So my new album "NO" is free to download and listen until it's release in January. If you want to hear it all and tell me what you think I'm all ears.
If someone wants to support this a little just name a price and donate anything, that helps and gives confidence to the musicians of today to continue chasing the dream and not stop making original music (thank you very much to the friends who have already done it, I do not have words to thank you!)

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
@amagras Congrats on a wonderful new album!

Very kind and generous of you to make it available for us to download and listen to.

All the best wishes for success with "NO"

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I am on Track 2 now and digging the music.

Other musicians on this, or all tracks by yourself? A few production notes (without giving too much away)... ?

Track 3. Wow. Is that synth or synth guitar?

Track four and still groovin'!

Musical competence and imagination throughout.

Congratulations... great music!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@greco Thank you very much for your kind words, help and support, they mean very much to me!

@KapnKrunch thank you so much for your wonderful words and for pointing me to the lack of credits, I just added the missing information (it was in the info section of the individual tracks). Track 3 was made with a software I have (UVI workstation Digital Synsations) that samples the old Korg M1 (the most popular synth sounds during my childhood in Cuba), I played one improvised take with my keyboard and added a few layers of reverb, the translation of the title would be something like "ForrestFaun"

Here are the credits revisited:

Special guests:

Amhed Mitchel - Bongos (Osho 12)
Dean Wuksta - Drums (360)
Omar Pitaluga - Guitar (Esa luz)
Junior Alfonso - Guitar (Esa luz)
Luis Mario Ochoa - Vocals (Jagua)
Jorge Luis Lagarza - Electric piano (Jagua)
Javier Zalba - Flute (Waste my time)
Jorge Felix Melo - Electric piano (Waste my time)
Felix Muniz - Electric piano (Silicon)

Additional musicians:

Ivan Gelis - Drums (Esa luz & Waste my time)
Mario Riano - Bass (Esa luz & Waste my time)
Ciro Diaz - Acoustic guitar recording (Esa luz)
Roberto Riveron - Bongos recording (Osho 12)

All other instruments played and recorded by Andrei

L

·
0 Posts
I like!
Right off, it reminds me of Jean Luc Ponty, with guitar.
A lot of good talent on that album.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like!
Right off, it reminds me of Jean Luc Ponty, with guitar.
A lot of good talent on that album.
Thank you so much Larry, I really appreciate it! Funny, I've never heard Ponty for more than 1 minute, guess I was busy listening Scott Henderson, I will give him a listen tonight, any specific album you like?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U are the best! I'll get back to commenting on this later. Thanks!!
Wow, sounds great!
Very happy to hear Scotty, it means a lot, we've been talking amp sims enough for me to know you have good taste for tone. Yiu might want to know that all this album was recorded using only amp simulation software, I've made a few videos about it that I can share if you are interested. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I made a quick video guide on how to download the album for free in case someone has trouble with the Bandcamp system. Thank you so much for your kind words and support, I'm really happy to know someone else is listening to what I've been crafting so intensely for so long. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the first song I decided to share on YouTube, it's sort of a neo-funk. So far all positive comments...well, only 2 comments actually but that's more han I thought!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts