The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You bet!! 2300 lbs factory ballast and surf tabs! Makes about a 3 foot curler to surf on. Love it.

·
Premium Member
8,462 Posts
Looks sweet. Congrats. Do you know what you're naming it?

You said 'salesman' - I guess it makes more sense to buy from a store than kijiji or similar for warranty, etc? I generally have a habit of thinking "used", because of guitars.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks sweet. Congrats. Do you know what you're naming it?

You said 'salesman' - I guess it makes more sense to buy from a store than kijiji or similar for warranty, etc? I generally have a habit of thinking "used", because of guitars.
It is used. It had 14 hrs on it and had 1 year factory warranty and then 3 more years extended after that. The initial hit was absorbed by the original owner so I got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sick , crazy, sweeet! Bon Voyage! :D

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Holy crap, boat = "bring out another thousand" and you will be doing that at the gas station alone. Awesome looking boat though, looks like a blast

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Holy crap, boat = "bring out another thousand" and you will be doing that at the gas station alone. Awesome looking boat though, looks like a blast
It's actually not too bad on fuel. Filled it up, been out twice for the afternoon and still have half a tank. Mind you it cost $200 to fill. LOL!

·
Mad Strappier
470 Posts
Congrats... nice looking joy toy!

They say two of the happiest days in a guys life are when he buys a boat and when he sells that boat.

Lounging swimsuit pics will be required.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts