The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my nephew plays guitar for this band. it's not what i normally listen to, but he's my nephew, so i'm puttin it out there, cause i think he's a really cool kid. they played st vitus in new york recently. i'm totally fishing for views, and likes. besides, this might be the kind of stuff some of you are into, i don't know.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think it's great! I love shoegazer stuff, but this is not just a stereotypical knock off, it's got much more grit than most shoegaze bands, and tempo changes and such. Lots of potential there. I'd be very interested to see what they keep producing.

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's great! I love shoegazer stuff, but this is not just a stereotypical knock off, it's got much more grit than most shoegaze bands, and tempo changes and such. Lots of potential there. I'd be very interested to see what they keep producing.
cool i'm glad to hear that!
i thought the first one had sort of a mos generator sort of vibe to it, like a section of "on the eve" where it's slow and heavy. i don't NOT like it, it's just not my usual thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts