·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Great place to be. Envious.

Camped out that way a few times. I really like Bonnechere provincial park

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
View attachment 141777 View attachment 141785 So it looks a lot like winter around here today for the 1st time this season! Good day to stay in, make some noise and enjoy the view (from inside) :) So what's it like where you are today?
Nice spot ! Looks like you got about the same amount as we did here(just north of Spit Balls)

Me and the dog went for a long walk this morning,he was super happy,he's missed the snow.

*edit*...I met a guitar player from White Lake 6-7 years ago when I was working for ServiceMaster,we had a mutual acquaintance...you didn't happen to have some water damage around 2010 did you ?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[QUOTE="

*edit*...I met a guitar player from White Lake 6-7 years ago when I was working for ServiceMaster,we had a mutual acquaintance...you didn't happen to have some water damage around 2010 did you ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not me. Maybe Wayne (can’t recall his last name)? Tony Ferguson? Bill Connelly? All White Lake musicians. Cheers

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I thought White Lake sounded familiar. My brother lived just north of Kaladar and we took a drive one day and ended up over there. You have a lovely spot.

BTW, when there is as much snow as in my avatar, there will be almost enough.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts