The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

My name is Josh and I am 18 years old. I love guitar!

I have been playing guitar for 10 years now. I started when I was 8 years old.
I live way out in the bush with NOTHING to do but play guitar. Ok maybe its not that bad seriously over anything else in the world I would rather just hook up the guitar and play.

I have been playing in bands since I was 13 and I am currently in a band called GROOOVE. With the 3 O's and everything just as spelled. Going on tour soon and can't wait for that.

I know its sad but you can't play guitar all the time though I guess. Sometimes your hands are tired or you don't want to setup all the gear again from last nights gig.

That is why I joined this forum. When your not playing guitar... You can talk about it!
This forum seems knowledgeable about guitar and is passionate about things guitar or music related so that is why I joined.

Can't wait to meet some people interested in similar things!
Cheers!
Josh

·
Registered
5,492 Posts

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Hey Josh. I wish I could play all day every day! Your so lucky! I really envy you. When I am not playing guitar, I am always thinking about it. I am obsessed with it. I love my guitars so much. Nothing like coming home after a bullshit day of work, picking up my guitar, cranking it up and doing some I love to do. Guitar literally is my life. I am addicted, I will admit it.

Welcome to a forum where people have the same obsession(s). Whether it’s gear, playing or building a guitar or all of the above, we are all crazy. Welcome to the asylum. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts