The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my an Epi faded G-400. What a great guitar. I love the feel and the light weight. I think I will change the bridge pickup to a JB. I hope I can play it more when my daughter goes to bed. She can't keep her hands off it.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
...i have an eastwood corona sg copy. i stumbled on a used set of bare knuckle "the mule" pickups and installed them a couple of weeks ago.

i cannot recommend them highly enough. clear, powerful, articulate and responsive.

my grandson (2 1/2) studies the way i pick the srings on my acoustic, then tries to emulate me. at least he did until his mom (my daughter) showed him how to get grandad all worked up by dropping the pick through the soundhole...

-dh

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looks very nice... nice enough for me to consider. I like the Epiphone SG 400s, and I've scored two of them via Craigslist, both of them MIKs. Looks very nice... nice enough for me to consider. I like the Epiphone SG 400s, and I've scored two of them via Craigslist, both of them MIKs. I only have one of them now (gave a nice cherry '94 to an old friend a few weeks ago) and I'm jonesin' for more of the same. I think the faded series looks really sweet for the SG profile. Anyway, congrats!

·
Premium Member
17,000 Posts
I'm more of a SG standard/deluxe kinda guy, but its a nice axe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts