The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

My fiddles

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Jeff Flowerday 
#1 · (Edited)
Fender Custom Shop 1956 Relic

See less See more
#8 ·
imbackagain2 said:
Did you rob a guitar store? Those are some sweet axes my friend. Love that classic 58 les paul. I got a prs custom 24 just like yours but the colour is different. Mines in mateo blue and has a trem. Looks like yours does to. Where ya from and whats your address.hahahahaha
My CU24 is Blue Mateo as well. Sometimes pictures can be misleading. I bought a bad cat that I thought was blue and I was told it was black. :rolleyes:

You know, I've actually thought about not posting my gear for this reason. Hopefully the security alarm will scare you away. :D

#11 · (Edited)
heres some of my guitars and amps.
heres all the guitars, 2 amps, some pedals

On the couch-Epiphone explorer,epi les paul, prs custom 24, dimebag washburn.
ON the floor -Silvertone acoustic, crate v series 50 watt tube, marshall practice and epiphone 12 string acousitc that is very old. Morely wah, dod grunge, boss chorus and crate footswitch

Heres my prs custom 24 in mateo blue with trem, 10 top, bird inlays, set neck.

#13 ·
Yerffej said:
have you ever considered one of these or these for your 54 historic? wraparound bridges frustrate me terribly with their poor intonation
For sure, I've got the Pigtail on my 54' already. It's slightly better Intonation wise but not perfect. I also installed a bone nut and had my tech cut it to compensate for intonation. She's definately liveable now.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.