1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice amps. I`ve got a princeton reverb, it`s dead mint. I`m not even sure of the year.`69-`70 or so. My dad gave it to me with his `69 Strat:eek:

I love my dad:D

Chris

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Bump for Dave's clip he added to original message. Check it out.
Ugh... hack ;)

Very cool. I would never have guessed that for a Fender, I'm just not used to that kind of gain coming from them and having it sound that tight. I love that first small bend at the beginning, such a cool lick to me.

You and Dave with your 10's and and your Fender amps ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yah the prosonic is a beast. It has been somewhat modified..to sound better of course:D I do prefer fenders because of the give factor, it goes a long way with me. On the other hand I wouldn't mind a Hot Cat or a Soldano to add to my collection :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mr. David Severson said:
Yah the prosonic is a beast. It has been somewhat modified..to sound better of course:D I do prefer fenders because of the give factor, it goes a long way with me. On the other hand I wouldn't mind a Hot Cat or a Soldano to add to my collection :)
I remember you mentioning that that. When we did the mini amp fest at Jeff's (sheesh..that was over a year ago already) I felt completely ham fisted with any of the Fenders, with the exception of the Bassman. The Flexi isn't necessarily an easy amp either, but I just can't relate to the Fenders in that way. The chip in my head is misfiring or something.

If we get around to doing another one say in April, I'll be able to bring a Peters Dual Channel :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts