The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Thanks for posting this Dale. I have to thank you for all of your tutorials. You are my go to when in need. Particularly thanks for sharing your passion for the Doobies and your tutorials on South City Midnight Lady and Black Water. I grew up on the Doobie Brothers and they are still very close to my heart. Also thanks for sharing the history of your guitars. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really appreciate this post, means a lot thanks! I'm with you on the DB - just SO many great tunes and Pat Simmons is so amazing as a guitarist. Hope all is very good your way, thanks again, dale.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
I don't care for guitars larger than OM/000 myself. I that all of yours sort of fit in the size range. I find dreads a little too big and jumbos just awkward. Short scale in most cases, me too. Very nice collection.

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
Thanks for posting this Dale. I have to thank you for all of your tutorials. You are my go to when in need. Particularly thanks for sharing your passion for the Doobies and your tutorials on South City Midnight Lady and Black Water. I grew up on the Doobie Brothers and they are still very close to my heart. Also thanks for sharing the history of your guitars. Much appreciated.
Check and Chong has passioN for the doobies too! Where they onto something?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks gentlemen for the posts and sharing your time to check this out!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Dale:

Thanks for putting this video together and posting. I really enjoyed it.

I like the Taylor 914 Nylon for it's softness and the Will Renshaw OM cutaway for it's clarity. Oh, and as a Canadian, I'm partial to the Maple Leaf inlays on the Renshaw Maple!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello...greatly appreciate you checking this out and thanks for your feedback!

your friend,
dale

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really appreciate you taking your time to check this out...appreciate the feedback!

best,
dale

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks so much for taking your time to give it a look - greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Great video. I just finally had a chance to watch. You're a very conversational natural in front of the camera. Love that first Collings. Thanks for sharing your collection.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
really appreciate you being willing to take time to check it out and thanks for the kind feedback!

best,
dale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts