The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I planning on buying a telecaster from musiciansfriend.com, but i never dealt with them. Are they reliable and is the guitar that their ship usually damage free. Also this being a US-based, what will the duty tax being in these situation.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
I planning on buying a telecaster from musiciansfriend.com, but i never dealt with them. Are they reliable and is the guitar that their ship usually damage free. Also this being a US-based, what will the duty tax being in these situation.

Thanks in advance

You need to find out who they ship with. If it is UPS, you can expect to get gouged with the brokerage fees to collect the taxes. A warning about this is buried in the MF website. No duty if it's US, Mex or Korean.

·
Banned
5,368 Posts

Thanks in advance
Dude, they are now cheaper in Canada then they are in the US. check with your local shop. if not, tell me what model and price you are getting and i'll check at my local store to see their prices.

:)

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I don't think they ship Fender products to Canada... There should be a Canadian flag & "This product ships to Canada" just below the "Add to Cart" button.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts